Cruise into Fall on Lake Michigan
Even though summer is coming to an end, that does not mean we stop cruising! Lake Michigan is a beautiful place to soak in all the views of Chicago as we cross over into early fall. Since we never know what kind of weather Chicago will bring us day to day, you’ll be happy to know The Free Spirit and Gypsy Spirit have heat.
We want you to enjoy the full experience of being on a yacht and capture the beauty of Lake Michigan from the deck of either of our yachts. So we have put together a “what to wear guide” for yachting in the Fall! Party on a yacht, in style all while staying comfortable!
- Keep your feet comfy and warm by wearing some boat shoes or a pair of new sneakers
- If you are cruising at night or on a colder day we suggest wearing long pants since it can get cooler out on the water
- A little sweater or Jacket to throw on while out on the deck
- Your go to hat or scarf can make the perfect accessory and provide a little warmth if your cruising on a chilly day
- It can be pretty bright and sunny out on the water, so we suggest bringing a pair of sunglasses
We have many events already booked through October but we still have dates available! If you are still looking for a venue to host your family party or company outing give us a call at 708-361-2220 or fill out our contact us form and we will start planning a memorable, cozy and warm day!
We may not be able to control the weather, but we can make sure you and your guests are comfortable, well attended to and have a great time when you charter with us.